Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Unveiling Something New!!!

The  following is in the words of a 3 year old

Yesterday, I did get something new in the mail. 

I know what it was in the box. Daddy did not know.

Hey, what's behind that towel?


1/24 scale Redcat Racing Sumo






truck's behind that towel!

It is an awfully cool truck, but it's not big.

It is a Redcat Racing Sumo!!!

Him's very fast. I like it.  Him does flips.



Him is very small.

My big monster truck is way bigger, but slower.

My monster truck can drive over my new truck.  He doesn't drive over the little truck.  They are best friends.


Monster truck is tall.  He likes to climb and play in the snow.

He likes it outside playing.

Him is too big to play inside.  Daddy likes him to play outside.


Little truck likes to play everywhere!

Him has a cool remote. It does have a lot of buttons!

Him doesn't like the water.  Daddy must to waterproof him.




Daddy's two cents:

Like the Pizzmeister said, we bought a 1/24 scale Sumo by Redcat Racing, and, let me tell  you, we have been having a blast with this little monster.

We have been driving it non-stop since the Pizzmeister opened up the box.  He's crashed it, flipped it, jumped it over himself, smacked it into walls, and so far the thing is still running like a champ.

Yeah, it has only been a day and a half, but I still find it impressive that an itty bitty the size of my hand can handle all that even for an hour or two since it seemed like his monster truck failed within the first few hours of play itself.  

And, one of the better things about this little truck is that Redcat Racing offers a full line of replacement parts for when you do break something outside of the 90 day warranty, which is a load off of my mind since I am tired of scrambling to find parts for the boy's cars.

I just hope we don't end up having to replace anything anytime soon.  It would be nice to spend more time playing and less time fixing for a change.


A word of advice:  If you are like the Pizzmeister and plan on modifying your cars, make sure to check before you do anything as you may be voiding the warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment